Perla Dental’s Mission
- To provide superior dental care and make a significant difference in the lives of children and adults, all in a comfortable and caring atmosphere.
- To maintain highly qualified, motivated personnel who show initiative in their work and concern for our patients.
- To treat each patient with dignity, respect, kindness, and understanding.
- To serve our community educational programs and other outreach projects.
- To have a practice that runs smoothly and efficiently and employees that work together in a spirit of harmony and cooperation.
Why Perla Dental?
- Awesome Dentists: We focus our efforts on recruiting the best dentists that are not only good at what they do but have a focus on caring for the patients.
- Multiple Neighborhood Locations: We strive to be available in all key neighborhoods so you don’t have to come to us.
- Service offerings: We know each of our patients has various dental needs. Our dentists are experienced in various services. Unlike some dental practices that only provide limited services, we see and treat any/all dental problems with excellent results.
- Affordable: We understand that each of our patients is different in terms of financing. We accept all types of insurances including Medicaid, CHIP, and most PPO. We accept various financing plans including CareCredit, Enhance Patient Finance, Lending Club, and Prosper.
- Privately owned and founded by a top dentist in the DFW area: Dr. Jayesha Hussain is the owner and founder of Perla Dental. Dr. Hussain started her single practice several years ago and has since grown to 10 practices proudly serving the top major cities in the DFW area.
About Dr. Hussain
Dr. Hussain has been in clinical practice since 1992 earning her dental degree (DDS) from the University of Toronto, College of Dentistry from Canada. She practiced in Canada for 4 years and Chicago for 7 years before moving to Texas in 2003. Perla Dental was started by her in 2004 in Grand Prairie, TX.
Dr. Hussain enjoys all facets of dentistry especially interaction with the patients. She divides her time between the 10 DFW locations.