Perla Dental offers superior dentistry services in Arlington, Texas. We know that your time is valuable so we make sure that each visit fulfills 3 promises:
- Quality: We provide same-day treatments using state-of-the-art equipment. Each Perla Dental dentist has a DDS or DMD degree from an accredited school, a valid state license and has passed a thorough background check so you can be confident in your dentist decision!
- Comfort: At Perla Dental, we focus on all aspects of family dentistry. While you wait, your kids can enjoy climbing on our jungle gym or catching a flick in our cozy movie theater.
- Affordability: We offer great promotions and affordable prices to make quality dental care accessible for all! We also provide several financing options to help your dream smile become a reality.
Our incredible location at the corner of Park Row and New York is just minutes away from 360 and puts us near some of the most important destinations in Dallas/Fort Worth including AT&T Stadium – Home of the Dallas Cowboys, Globe Life Stadium where the Texas Rangers play, Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, and the University of Texas at Arlington.
Our office is in the center of everything that matters. And near you! This means that residents of Arlington and east Fort Worth can now experience the cool atmosphere, the great doctors and unforgettable experience that only Perla Dental provides.
Perla Dental offers general and cosmetic dentistry to Texans living in Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Dallas, Desoto, Farmers Branch, Grand Prairie, Lake Highlands, Lancaster, Terrell. Let us make you smile.
We offer financing and payment options tailored to fit most budgets. Plus, we’ve arranged many additional cost-saving offers for you to choose from.
• Flexible payment plans are available
• We accept Medicaid, CHIP, and most PPO insurances
• We accept CareCredit
• We accept most major credit cards
• We accept private pay (cash)
1827 E. Park Row Drive
T: 817.275.4322 | F: 817.275.1469
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am–6pm, Sat 10am–4pm
“The times I’ve gone with my kid they’ve been very good. Nice employees.”
–A Google User