Dental Braces: Make A Good First Impression
Smiles are a big part of our identity, how we feel about ourselves and how others perceive us. In a recent survey, of more than 1,000 Americans (age 18 and over), 72% of the respondents agreed that people of all ages with healthy, straight teeth are typically treated better in social situations than those with noticeably crooked teeth. Conversely, nearly half said that crooked teeth leave a negative first impression.
We live in a very image-conscious society and impressions are made within a few seconds. Straightening teeth makes a difference and can ultimately make or break your chances of getting certain opportunities. — Mark Montano, host of TLC’s, 10 Years Younger
Schedule An Appointment Online
Note: Results may vary for each patient.
The good news? With the innovative technology of the Damon System, teeth straightening is easier than ever before to improve your smile in far less time, with greater comfort and with greater results and benefits that last a lifetime.
- Healthier teeth and gums
- Confidence to excel in school, work and personal life
- Broader smile
- Enhanced facial features
- Clearer speech for interviews, public speaking, etc.
Teeth Straightening Improves Your Health
A nice smile is not only beautiful, it also promotes good health:
- Straight and evenly spaced teeth are easier to keep clean, resulting in better
- Properly aligned teeth chew more efficiently, which may help digestion.
- Aligned teeth create a better bite, which may reduce stress, headaches, and strain on your supporting bone and tissue.
- According to the American Association of Orthodontists, crooked and crowded teeth are hard to clean and maintain. This may contribute to conditions that cause not only tooth decay but may lead to gum disease and tooth loss.
When left untreated, many minor orthodontic problems may become worse, contributing to abnormal wear of tooth surfaces, inefficient chewing, excessive gum stress on gum tissue, and misalignment of the jaw joints. This can all lead to chronic headaches or pain in the face or neck. Treatment by a specialist to correct minor orthodontic issues are often less costly than the additional dental care required to treat more serious problems that can develop in later years.
Orthodontic Treatments, How To Get Straight Teeth
So, no matter what age you are it is never too early or too late to invest in braces and ultimately invest in yourself. Start enjoying the lifelong results today.
The Perla Dental Team has over 10 locations and offers Orthodontic services, including braces, in Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Dallas, Desoto, Farmers Branch, Grand Prairie, Lake Highlands, Lancaster, Terrell.
This specialty service is provided by a General Dentist.Dental