Perla Dental in Terrell TX
Perla Dental offers superior dental services in Terrell, Texas. We know that your time is valuable so we make sure that each visit fulfills 3 promises:
- Quality: We provide same-day treatments using state-of-the-art equipment. Each Perla Dental dentist has a DDS or DMD degree from an accredited school, a valid state license and has passed a thorough background check so you can be confident in your dentist decision!
- Comfort: At Perla Dental, we focus on all aspects of family dentistry. While you wait, your kids can enjoy climbing on our jungle gym or catching a flick in our cozy movie theater.
- Affordability: We offer great promotions and affordable prices to make quality dental care accessible for all! We also provide several financing options to help your dream smile become a reality.
Our incredible location is located at the intersection of 80, 205, and 148 just east of the DFW Metroplex. We are conveniently located near Walmart and are just minutes away from the Tanger Outlets.
Our office is in the center of everything that matters. And near you! This means that residents of Terrell, Forney, Talty, Oak Ridge, and Poetry can now experience the cool atmosphere, the great doctors and unforgettable experience that only Perla Dental provides.
Perla Dental offers general and cosmetic dentistry to Texans living in Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Dallas, Desoto, Farmers Branch, Grand Prairie, Lake Highlands, Lancaster, Terrell. Let us make you smile.
We offer financing and payment options tailored to fit most budgets. Plus, we’ve arranged many additional cost-saving offers for you to choose from.
• Flexible payment plans are available
• We accept Medicaid, CHIP, and most PPO insurances
• We accept CareCredit
• We accept most major credit cards
• We accept private pay (cash)
1880 W. Moore Ave., Ste. 7
Terrell, TX 75160
T: 972.563.5454 | F: 972.563.5458
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am–6pm, Sat 10am–4pm
“Best dentist East of Dallas! The staff went out of their way to do whatever they could to accommodate my needs, I had to take my children with me for a emergency visit, and they took my children aside and babysat them while I was with my dentist. The prices are low and they work with me. I love my dentist, she talked to me like a friend she has known her whole life, on the first visit. I look forward to a comfortable atmosphere and very professional dentistry. I will continue to go here as long as they will have me.”
-A Google User