Trusted Dental Crowns Treatments in DFW
Dental crowns, also known as dental caps, are prosthetic devices used to cover or replace damaged teeth that offer strength, protection, and improved aesthetics.
Here are common reasons your dentist might recommend a dental (tooth) crown:
- A natural tooth is damaged or cracked.
- An implant needs to be covered.
- A natural tooth has undergone a root canal.
- Natural teeth need better alignment.
- A natural tooth is weakened from a cavity or severe decay.
- For aesthetic purposes (achieve a better smile by adjusting the size, shape and/or color of your teeth)